Thursday, May 31, 2012

Quick N' Easy Ravioli dinner

This is something very easy to make when you don't have a lot of time to make dindin. Which I really don't because I have to rush around, clean dishes, make dinner, make baby dinner, feed me, feed baby, bathe baby, then dress baby in pj's then feed baby booby then burp baby and put to bed. AHH! It's hectic, so most of the time, I'm trying to find easy ways to prep dinner.
All you need for this is:
-Can tomato sauce
-Can diced tomatoes
-Cheddar cheese
-Frozen Ravioli
-And any seasoning you like.
I almost always use: 
-Garlic powder
-Onion powder
-Italian seasoning
-Salt and pepper

Just mix everything in a baking dish. Put oven to 350 and bake for 30-40 minutes, or until it's nice and bubbly and the cheese is melted.




Serve with some veggies and voila!

No comments:

Post a Comment