Monday, June 11, 2012

Peanut Butter Cookies

So, I'm trying to lose weight but for some reason thought it would be smart to make peanut butter cookies. 
Me= dumb.
But they were so very delicious. And extremely easy to make.

I took the pictures with my phone so excuse the bad quality.

Ingredients:

1 cup peanut butter (I used two different brands because I didn't have enough)
1/2 cup white sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 egg
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 pinch salt
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract

 Directions:

  
1. First, preheat oven to 350. In a bowl, stir together the peanut butter and sugar together until well mixed. I just used a fork but you can use a mixer if you want.

 2. Add the egg and mix well into the peanut butter/sugar mix.


3. Add the baking soda, salt, and vanilla and mix.

4. Roll into 1 inch balls and put on greased cookie sheet. Then flatten with a fork. To prevent stickiness, stick the fork in some sugar each time you flatten. Then stick in the oven and bake for 8-10 minutes. Or until the bottoms start turning brown.

5. Let cool for a few minutes, then put on cooling rack to cool completely.





No comments:

Post a Comment